To view League Sheets (which display contact information), please enter your Club's website password:
is strongly recommended as it provides the best control to obtain your desired printing results:
1. Set Layout to Landscape.
2. Click 'More settings' and set 'Margins' to 'Minimum'.
3. Set 'Scale' to 80 (alter as required)
4. Uncheck 'Header and footers'.
5. Check 'Background graphics'.
has far less control. Apart from setting 'Orientation' to 'Landscape' there is little else that alters the layout. It does not offer the very important scaling option or enable you to display background colours as in Google Chrome and Firefox.
delivered good results:
1. Go to File, Page Setup, Margins & Header/Footer and set all Headers and Footers to 'blank'
2. Set 'Scale' to 70 (alter as required).
3. Check 'Print Background (colours & images).
For those using Microsoft Edge and find it doesn't deliver the required print results, download Google Chrome (they run side by side). You could use Chrome just for printing the league sheets if you wished.